Security forces foiled an assassination attempt on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. According to Turkish media, Tayyip Erdogan participated in a rally in Sirat province. Meanwhile, a bomb was found under a police vehicle guarding the rally, which was immediately defused by a bomb disposal squad. The police car from which the bomb was found was about 125 miles from the rally.
Forensic teams cordoned off the car after the incident and collected fingerprints and other evidence. Further investigation was launched. No arrests have been made, according to authorities.
More For You:
- Sit in 2022 and arrive in 2021
- Top 10 most beautiful places in Pakistan
- THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN LAHORE, PAKISTAN
- Even rain could not keep Pakistani players away from cricket
- Attempt to assassinate Turkish President fails
- Slight decline in the value of the dollar
- The most watched Netflix movies
- Strongest and worst Passport of 2022
- The number of Corona cases worldwide reached 261.495 million
- Omekron, South Africa complains of sanctions imposed by various countries
- Former Afghan Vice President Amrullah Saleh’s brother killed by Taliban
- The Rise of China’s Digital Yuan: What Does This Mean For The Future Of Currency?
- Oman almost had to wave ‘Good bye’ to the World Cup Hosting
- The government of Pakistan has good relations with us, Zabihullah Mujahid