Australian vice-captain injured. before the tour of Pakistan Steve Smith, the vice-captain of the Australian cricket team for the tour of Pakistan. got injured in the second T20 match against Sri Lanka.
Australian vice-captain injured before the tour of Pakistan. Steve Smith said: “Thanks to those who have been well, my head is fine, and it will get better soon.
It may be recalled that Steve Smith, a player of the Australian cricket team, fell on his head while trying to catch on the boundary in the second T20 against Sri Lanka.
Cricket Australia says Steve Smith has been ruled out of the five-match series but will be available for the tour of Pakistan. It may be recalled that Pat Cummins will lead the Australian Test team coming to Pakistan after 24 years while Steve Smith will be the vice-captain.
Cricket Australia has recently announced the full strength Test squad, expressing confidence in the arrangements for the cricket series in Pakistan. No player has resigned from the series. Taken.
Related Topic: Qalandars defeated Sultans at home in PSL 7
Also read About: PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
You May Like :
- Pakistan and India T20 World Cup match sold Tickets
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7
- Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7