Not every chat is necessary on WhatsApp but everyone considers it necessary to keep some chats secret.
WhatsApp management also understands the privacy of its users and keeps trying to improve it every time.
Recently, the administration has introduced a new feature to keep WhatsApp chat secret which is available under the name ‘Archive’.
Using this feature, the user encrypts their essential and specific chats which apparently no one can see as it will become a separate folder and the chats will be visible only in it.
The archive will appear at the top of the chat list, even above the pinned chat, which you can open to read and chat.
To do this, go to Settings and click on the chat menu, where the chat history will appear at the bottom, when you open it you will see Export, Archive All, Clear All and Delete All Chat.
You have to go to Settings, Chat option and turn on the Archive chat option, after which the Archive option will come up, by clicking on it you can bring the chat in the inbox.
More For You:
- A six-person space shuttle in a Blue Origin passenger rocket
- Airlines declare 5G technology a threat to aircraft
- Preparing to see 13.5 billion year old stars for the first time
- Twitter cracks down on users’ privacy
- Successful experiment with a plastic waste rocket
- How to keep important WhatsApp chats secret?
- Google Announces Redesign of Gmail Service
- Omicron is spreading at the speed of light, French Prime Minister
- This thing was suddenly seen flying in Pakistan, what is this? Citizens worried
- Hacking virus under the guise of cryptocurrency mining
- Australia: New legislation for social media hints
- An easy way to turn a computer into an Android phone
- WhatsApp New Features | WhatsApp users will be able to use the feature.