Karachi: In the first round match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 7, Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7 by 42 runs. Islamabad United had given a target of 178 runs to Karachi Kings for the victory. According to Hum News, in the match played at Quaid-e-Azam National Stadium,
In chasing the mark, Islamabad United only managed to score 135 runs. It should be remembered that Shadab Khan, the captain of Islamabad United, won the toss and chose to bat first. With 177 runs on the board, the game is over. In the early overs, Paul Stirling and Alex Hales continued to excel. Shadab Khan put in another solid performance.
Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7. Now it’s time to defend this score. Islamabad United scored 177 for six in the allotted 20 overs. Paul Sterling is the leading batsman for Islamabad United with 39 runs.
It should be observed that Islamabad United is in third place with four points after winning two of their four matches, whereas the Karachi squad has yet to win a game.
Read More: Sultans’ fifth consecutive victory in PSL 7
You May Like:
- Pakistan and India T20 World Cup match sold Tickets
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7