In the 26th match of Pakistan Super League (PSL). Karachi Kings defeated Lahore Qalandars by 22 runs after a thrilling contest, Kings get their first victory.
In the match being played at Gaddafi Stadium, Karachi Kings captain Babar Azam won the toss and elected to bat first.
In pursuit of the target. Qalandars scored only 125 runs in the allotted 20 overs. Openers Abdullah Shafiq and Fakhr Zaman were dismissed early while middle order batsman Muhammad Hafeez scored 33 runs.
In the final moments of the match for the Qalandars, David Visay and Harry Brooks build a partnership of 55 runs but Harry returned to the pavilion with 26 and Visay 31 runs.
Mir Hamza took 4 wickets while Chris Jordan and Emad Wasim took one wicket each for Karachi Kings. Earlier, Clarke and captain Babar Azam Azam started the innings for Karachi Kings.
However, Clarke returned to the pavilion but Babar Azam scored 35 runs. Among other Kings batsmen, Qasim Akram (26) and Rohail Nazir (18) were prominent.
For Lahore Qalandars, Rashid Khan took 4 wickets. Zaman Khan took 3 wickets while Shaheen Afridi and Hafeez took one wicket each.
It should be noted that in the match played earlier today. Multan Sultans had defeated Quetta Gladiators by a big margin of 117 runs.
Related Topic: Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators in PSL 7
Also read About: Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7
You May Like:
- Qalandars defeated Sultans at home in PSL 7
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- Islamabad United defeated Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 7
- Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators in PSL 7
- Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other