Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final. The Lahore Qalandars, the most awaited team in the 7-year history of Pakistan Super League, finally got the trophy.
In the final played at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. Qalandars ended their losing streak by defeating favorite Multan Sultans by 42 runs. He also broke the record of being the youngest captain.
The high voltage match captivated not only the spectators in the stadium. But also the viewers on the TV screen, but the Qalandars and Sultans won the hearts with the sportsman spirit shown till the end of the match regardless of Harjeet.
While expressing happiness on social media, users congratulated Lahore Qalandar as well as team owner Rana Fawad in their own way.
Fans who watched Rana Fawad for a long time said that apart from Qalandar’s victory, Rana Fawad’s happiness was also a source of great relief for them.
Fun and entertainment in its place, but in a country with a population of 22 crore, not a single person will not love this playful person. I am more happy for this servant than the victory of Lahore.
Related Topic: Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
Also read About: Islamabad United defeated Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 7
You May Like:
- Kings get their first victory in the event in PSL 7
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators in PSL 7
- Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match