Lahore Qalandars beat Islamabad United in PSL 7. In the match played at National Stadium Karachi, Islamabad United captain Shadab Khan won the toss and invited Lahore Qalandars captain Shaheen Shah Afridi to bat first. Batting first, Lahore Qalandars gave Islamabad United a target of 175 runs to win and Lahore Qalandars defeated Islamabad United by 8 runs.
Lahore Qalandars opener batsmen started batting aggressively, Fakhr Zaman and Abdullah Shafiq shared 81 runs. Abdullah Shafiq scored 44 off 24 balls and was dismissed by Shadab Khan. Fakhr Zaman could not keep up on the crease for long and was bowled out for 38 runs by Shadab. Therefore Lahore Qalandars beat Islamabad United in PSL 7
Meanwhile, the middle order faltered and one batsman after another returned to the pavilion. Mohammad Hafeez (5), Kamran Ghulam (1), and Phil Salt (2) were all out but David Wiese and Harry Brook took the lead aggressively. Brooke’s innings concluded with 37 runs after David Wiese made 20 runs and returned to the pavilion.
Shaheen Shah Afridi returned to the pavilion after scoring 4 runs. Harris Rauf was dismissed for zero, and Rashid Khan remained unbeaten on 13 runs. Lahore Qalandars scored 174 runs in the allotted overs while Shadab Khan and Waqas Maqsood took 4 wickets each.
Read More: Sultans head coach leaves PSL for IPL
You May Like:
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Pakistan and India T20 World Cup match sold Tickets
- Sultans’ fifth consecutive victory in PSL 7
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Kings get their first victory in the event in PSL 7
- Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7