Former national team captain Shahid Afridi has criticized the Marketing team is zero, Afridi criticizes in PSL 7 for the upcoming season. Speaking on SAMAA’s program game set match, the former all-rounder said that there is a difference between the Indian Premier League and Pakistan Super League. The team is zero. “I urge the top brass that the PSL is a big event and only happens once a year,
So, we should make sure that it sends a message to the world that we love sports,” he said. Are a nation Marketing team is zero, Afridi criticizes in PSL 7, Shahid Afridi said that when you want to create a brand, you see what your competitors are doing. If you look at the IPL, they start the promotion three to four months before the event while we start the promotion work a week before.
On the other hand, Shahid Afridi admitted that holding the PSL is a challenge for the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in the face of increasing cases of cowardly 19. Hafeez categorically rejected Afridi’s statement It should be noted that the former captain will represent Quetta Gladiators in the current PSL season while as a cricketer this is Shahid Afridi’s last PSL season. It may be recalled that the seventh edition of PSL will be played from January 27 to February 27 in Karachi and Lahore respectively.
You May Like:
- Schedule of Pakistan cricket team in the year 2022
- Australian vice-captain injured before the tour of Pakistan
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandars beat Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Undefeated Multan Sultans claim another victory in PSL
- Two unbeaten teams of PSL are competing today
- Professor’s Message to Lala in PSL 7
- Shoaib Akhtar’s superb bowling in T20 Legends League
- Usman Khawaja on a mission to persuade Australian cricketers to visit Pakistan
- Australian team’s tour of Pakistan is eagerly awaited, Asif Ali
- First Win of Lahore Qalandars against Karachi Kings in PSL 7