Karachi: In the seventh match of the 7th edition of Pakistan Super League (PSL), Multan Sultans beat Quetta Gladiators in PSL 7, Multan Sultans defeated Quetta Gladiators by 6 runs after a thrilling contest. According to Hum News, after chasing 175 runs, Quetta Gladiators were bowled out for 168 in the 20th over.
It should be noted that Multan Sultans had given a target of 175 runs to Quetta Gladiators to win. According to Hum News, in the match played at the National Stadium in Karachi, Quetta captain Sarfraz Ahmed won the toss and invited Multan to bat.
Multan Sultans beat Quetta Gladiators in PSL 7, Multan Sultans scored 174 runs for the loss of 4 wickets in the stipulated 20 overs. Shaun Masood remained prominent by scoring 88 runs. Before the start of the match, Sarfraz Ahmed said that they will try to get out at least runs and get the target. “Our openers are playing well,” he said. He said that Naseem Shah was bowling well. He said that it is also good for his career.
According to Hum News, Multan Sultans captain Rizwan Ahmed said that if he had won the toss, he would have bowled. According to Rizwan Ahmed, a change has been made in the team and Abbas Afridi has been included in the squad in place of Ehsanullah.
Read More: Professor’s Message to Lala in PSL 7
You May Like:
- Australian vice-captain injured before the tour of Pakistan
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandars beat Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Undefeated Multan Sultans claim another victory in PSL
- Two unbeaten teams of PSL are competing today
- Usman Khawaja on a mission to persuade Australian cricketers to visit Pakistan
- Australian team’s tour of Pakistan is eagerly awaited, Asif Ali
- Sultans head coach leaves PSL for IPL
- Marketing team is zero, Afridi criticizes in PSL 7
- Tournament should not be closed if anyone gets corona in PSL