Twitter first featured a tool called Option to send tweets to certain persons at a specific time flat for sending selected tweets to specific groups or close friends, however it was later deactivated. Twitter is now experimenting with a new feature called flock or flock. This allows you to send targeted tweets to certain contacts, personal friends, and business groups. It’s also known as a community choice. However, this option is available to some people
For this you have to press the flock option and add your favorite people and give it a title. That way, when you tweet and click on a set of that name, tweets will reach all contacts. This can be a useful option for businesses and other groups. A flock can accommodate up to 150 people at a time. It will also include various posting options. This way, this private tweet will reach every elected person with a special symbol. According to analysts, this is similar to the Twitter reply control option that was introduced in 2020.
More For you:
- WhatsApp New Features | WhatsApp users will be able to use the feature.
- Earn from Facebook videos in Pakistan
- Details of unique features of iPhone 14 Pro have come to light
- Hacking virus under the guise of cryptocurrency mining
- An easy way to turn a computer into an Android phone
- How to Recover Deleted Messages from WhatsApp?
- Twitter cracks down on users’ privacy
- DARPA will launch the first space manufacturing research program
- Australia: New legislation for social media hints
- The reason for the continuity in the excellent performance is the attitude of Babar Azam, Shadab Khan
- What did Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor give as wedding gift to Katrina?