More than 60,000 tickets have already been sold for the T20 World Cup match between Pakistan and India in October. Note that the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup matches will be played in Australia between October and November this year.
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced that fireworks would be set off at the Melbourne Cricket Ground during the match between India and Pakistan, according to the ICC’s website.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, more than 60,000 tickets have already been sold for the match between India and Pakistan at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on October 23.
According to the newspaper, On Monday, at 6 p.m. local time, ticket sales began and concluded in a matter of hours. India and Pakistan will face off twice at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, one of the biggest stadiums in the world.
The ground has a capacity of over one lakh spectators. India and Pakistan have met six times in the T20 World Cup, with India winning five matches.
Read more: Sultans’ fifth consecutive victory in PSL 7
You May Like:
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7
- Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators in PSL 7