Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators by 24 runs in the 22nd match of the 7th edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL).
In the match played between Peshawar Zalmi and Quetta Gladiators at Qaddafi Stadium in Lahore on Tuesday. Quetta Gladiators out for 161 in pursuit of 186 runs.
Quetta Gladiators’ Will Sameed was dismissed for 99 off 60 balls.
James Vance of Quetta Gladiators. Made a total score of 13 runs and was caught by Wahab Riaz on the ball of Liam Livingston. Quetta Gladiators captain Sarfraz Ahmed was out for 25 off 21 balls.
Iftikhar Ahmed 10, Umar Akmal, and Noor Ahmed Safar of Quetta Gladiators got out on the ball of Usman Qadir. Muhammad Haris of Peshawar Zalmi scored 29 runs and got out on the ball of Ghulam Mudassir.
Batting for Peshawar Zalmai, Liam Livingston made scored zero and Hazratullah Zazai made scored one run and was bowled by Naseem Shah. Quetta Gladiators have so far played eight matches in PSL Seven and are fifth in the points table after winning four matches.
Peshawar Zalmi has also played eight matches so far and is fourth in the points table after winning five matches.
The performance of Quetta Gladiators and Peshawar Zalmi in PSL Seven remained almost the same but after losing the match to Peshawar Zalmi on Tuesday, Quetta Gladiators is at the fifth position in the points table.
Related Topic: Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators in PSL 7
Also read About: Qalandars defeated Sultans at home in PSL 7
You May Like:
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- Kings get their first victory in the event in PSL 7
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7