On December 12, the draught process of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) season 7 edition will take place. According to Cricket Pakistan, the process of selecting players for the seventh edition of the PSL will begin on December 12, with Lahore Qalandars getting first dibs. According to the rumor, PSL season 7 will begin on January 26 or 27, but no exact date has been announced.
The PSL franchise owners agreed to hold the competition in January since the Emirates Premier League (EPL) is also taking place in January and February, with Pakistani players anticipated to compete. After the Pakistan Super League, players can compete in the EPL’s inaugural season. PSL 7’s drafting model was supposed to alter in the past, but it will not do so today.
PSL 7: Karachi Kings and Lahore Qalandars may change captains. The Lahore Qalandars will be the first team selected in the draught, followed by the Multan Sultans, Karachi Kings, Islamabad United, Peshawar Zalmi, and Quetta Gladiators.
More Updates for you:
- The value of the dollar is stable in the interbank market
- Gold prices fall sharply
- Petroleum products announced a reduction of Rs 7 per liter
- Young British players play as much league cricket as possible. Captain English team Anne Morgan
- Seek details of advertisements received by channels during PML-N era
- Bhutto gave the power of vote to the people, Raja Pervez Ashraf
- Samsung Galaxy M52 launched in Pakistan
- Omar Sharif: Tribute of social media users on the death of ‘Emperor of Comedy’, ‘No one was or will be like Omar Sharif’
- How did Omar Sharif become a comedy king?
- How will school children take exams now? important announcement
- Opening of educational institutions included consultation with the provinces
- 60PC of Pakistan’s energy will be ‘spotless’ by 2030: PM Imran