Qalandars defeated Sultans at home in PSL 7. In the 17th match of the Pakistan Super League (PSL), Lahore Qalandars broke the illusion of Multan Sultans being undefeated. In the match played at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore, Multan Sultans captain Muhammad Rizwan decided to field first after winning the toss. Qalandars defeated Sultans at home in PSL 7
Qalandars scored 182 runs in 20 overs while batting first. In pursuit of the target, Multan Sultans’ entire team could not play even 20 overs and in just 19.2 overs, I was all out for 130 runs. Khushdil Shah continued to shine with 22 runs.
Lahore Qalandars’ Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Rashid Khan, and Shaheen Afridi each grabbed two wickets. Earlier, Qalandars scored 182 runs in the first innings in which Fakhr Zaman and Kamran Ghulam shared 86 runs for the second wicket.
Both the players were prominent by scoring 60 and 42 runs respectively. Mohammad Hafeez, the middle-order batsman, was similarly aggressive on his home turf. He played an innings of 43 runs, the former captain’s innings included 3 sixes and a four.
For Multan Sultans, Anwar Ali and Imran Tahir each got one wicket, with Shahnawaz Dhani taking two. It should be noted that this is the first defeat in the event of defending champion Multan Sultans under the leadership of Mohammad Rizwan.
Related Topic: Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7
Also read About: Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
You May Like:
- Sultans’ fifth consecutive victory in PSL 7
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7
- Islamabad United defeated Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 7