Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7. Karachi: Thanks to Jason Roy’s brilliant century in Pakistan Super League (PSL) 7, Quetta Gladiators easily defeated Lahore Qalandars by 7 wickets.
According to Hum News, in the match played at Quaid-e-Azam National Stadium, Quetta Gladiators achieved the target of 205 runs given by Lahore Qalandars at a loss of three wickets in the 19th over. In the 15th match of PSL 7, Lahore Qalandars had given a target of 205 runs to Quetta Gladiators.
Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7, According to Hum News, Quetta Gladiators won the toss and elected to field against Lahore Qalandars in the first round match of PSL. Permission for PSL matches with 50% spectators till February 15 in Lahore. Quetta won the toss and chose to bowl! What are your predictions looking at these squads?
According to the resources of Hum News, Quetta captain Sarfraz Ahmed won the toss and invited Lahore Qalandars to bat first in the match at Quaid-e-Azam National Stadium.
PSL 7: Teams for the second phase will arrive in Lahore today Multan Sultans are first and Islamabad United is second with 6 points after winning 3 out of 5 matches. After this, if we see on the point table, Quetta is fifth, whereas Lahore Qalandars is third.
Read More: Sultans’ fifth consecutive victory in PSL 7
You May Like:
- Pakistan and India T20 World Cup match sold Tickets
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7