Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7. In the 21st match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 7, Islamabad United defeated Karachi Kings by 1 run after an interesting contest.
In the match played at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore, Karachi Kings failed to reach the target of 192 runs given by Islamabad United and managed to score 190 runs for the loss of 8 wickets in the total 20 overs.
Emad Wasim 55, Qasim Akram 51 and Sharjeel Khan 44, scored for Karachi Kings. Waqas Maqsood of Islamabad got three wickets while Asif Ali got two wickets.
This is the seventh consecutive defeat of Karachi Kings in this tournament, after which Babar XI has been eliminated from the tournament.
Earlier, Karachi Kings decided to bowl first instead of batting first after winning the toss against Islamabad United. For Islamabad, captain Shadab Khan scored 34, Faheem Ashraf 29, Asif Ali 28 and Alex Hales 25 runs.
Karachi Kings’ Emad Wasim got two wickets while Jordan, Hamza, Ameed and Thomson got one wicket each.
Related Topic: Qalandars defeated Sultans at home in PSL 7
Also read About: PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
You May Like:
- Quetta Gladiators beat Lahore Qalandars in PSL 7
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- Kings get their first victory in the event in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators in PSL 7