The US dollar depreciated slightly against the Pakistani rupee in the interbank and open markets. The US dollar lost 20 paise to 175 rupees and 48 paise in the interbank market on Wednesday, while the dollar was trading at 176.50, down 80 paise in the open currency market. Experts say the next tranche of loan under the IMF agreement is expected to be received in January or February, while a 4. 4.2 billion aid package has also been signed with Saudi Arabia, easing pressure on the Pakistani rupee.
Trade Adviser Abdul Razzaq Dawood says exports in November stood at 2.9 billion, up 33 percent from the same month last year and the highest ever in any month, putting pressure on the Pakistani rupee. I have a slight decrease. In a Twitter message, Abdul Razzaq Dawood said that the government’s export target was 2. 2.6 billion, while the volume of exports this month exceeded the target. 27% more than exports.
Might be interested in:
- The CEOs of the 5 biggest companies in the world are Indians. But why no one is Pakistani?
- Sit in 2022 and arrive in 2021
- Top 10 most beautiful places in Pakistan
- THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN LAHORE, PAKISTAN
- Even rain could not keep Pakistani players away from cricket
- Attempt to assassinate Turkish President fails
- The most watched Netflix movies
- Strongest and worst Passport
- The number of Corona cases worldwide reached 261.495 million
- Omekron, South Africa complains of sanctions imposed by various countries
- Former Afghan Vice President Amrullah Saleh’s brother killed by Taliban
- The Rise of China’s Digital Yuan: What Does This Mean For The Future Of Currency?
- Record tsunami of inflation in the year 2021
- Petroleum products announced a reduction of Rs 7 per liter
- Oman almost had to wave ‘Good bye’ to the World Cup Hosting
- The government of Pakistan has good relations with us, Zabihullah Mujahid