Tik Tok, a social media video sharing app, has become more popular than YouTube in the United States and UK.
International media reports that Tik Tok is more popular than YouTube among app users in the United States and UK.
YouTube is the most popular app worldwide, with more than 2 billion users per month. Tik Tok only has 700 million users per month.
TikTok also had new features that were introduced earlier to protect children and encourage them not to spend as much time looking at the screen.
More For You:
- Airlines declare 5G technology a threat to aircraft
- A six-person space shuttle in a Blue Origin passenger rocket
- Successful experiment with a plastic waste rocket
- Social Media War Tik Tok left YouTube behind
- Preparing to see 13.5 billion year old stars for the first time
- Twitter cracks down on users’ privacy
- Hacking virus under the guise of cryptocurrency mining
- Australia: New legislation for social media hints
- An easy way to turn a computer into an Android phone
- Omicron is spreading at the speed of light, French Prime Minister
- This thing was suddenly seen flying in Pakistan, what is this? Citizens worried
- Introducing virtual viewing of Black Stone