Sultans’ fifth consecutive victory in PSL 7. In the thirteenth match of the Pakistan Super League (PSL), Multan Sultans defeated Peshawar Zalmi by a huge margin of 57 runs to claim their fifth consecutive victory in the event. Wahab Riaz, the captain of Peshawar Zalmi, won the toss and chose to bat first in the match at National Stadium Karachi.
The batters of Peshawar Zalmi appeared helpless in their pursuit of the objective. None of the players could face Multan bowlers except openers Hazratullah Zazai, Haider Ali, and Ben Cutting. There were 43, 24, and 52 runs scored by the three batsmen respectively.
Sultans’ sixth consecutive victory in PSL 7 thanks to captaincy’s greatest approach. Kamran Akmal (10), Shoaib Malik (11), Shepherd Rutherford and captain Wahab Riaz (11), and Usman Qadir (12) were among the players that stood out. Shahnawaz Dhani and Imran Tahir each grabbed three wickets, with Abbas Afridi taking one.
Multan Sultans had earlier scored 222 runs owing to Mohammad Rizwan and Tim David’s strong batting. Mohammad Rizwan, the captain, continued his good form with an innings of 82 runs off 52 balls, including eight fours and a six.
Tim David backed up his captain with a 51-run innings off just 19 balls. Shan Masood (35 runs) and Sohaib Maqsood (25 runs) were two of the Sultans’ other scorers. Peshawar Zalmai’s Shoaib Malik, Usman Qadir, and Salman Irshad each got one wicket. Wahab Riaz, the captain, turned out to be the most costly bowler. He gave 55 runs in 4 overs.
You May Like:
- Journey of Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Pakistan and India T20 World Cup match sold Tickets
- Today PSL 7 Match Four teams will compete against each other
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Rawalpindi test: Pakistan’s first innings, Imam ul Haq’s century
- The Best Performing Player Wins the Award in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandar Defeated Multan Sultan in PSL 7 Final
- Islamabad United defeated Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 7
- PCB announced Pakistan Test squad against Australia
- Seventh consecutive defeat to Karachi Kings in PSL 7