Indians are the CEOs of the world’s top 5 corporations. You may have read the news that the founder and CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, announced his resignation yesterday and also mentioned the name of the new CEO, who is an Indian-American, Parag Agarwal. After this news, some questions come to mind that why there is no Pakistani CEO in the world’s largest companies globally?
So do Pakistanis not have the capacity or are they not capable of becoming CEOs of big companies globally? Today we try to figure out what the ultimate reason might be.
According to estimate, total population of India is more than 1.3 billion, while the total population of Pakistan is more than 200 million people. However, overpopulation may be a factor.
Middle class families
An estimated 300 million people in India belong to middle class families, while in Pakistan, there are an estimated 50 million people who earn ڈالر 300 a month and Pakistanis earn Rs 50,000. Due to low income in such cases, it becomes impossible for parents to provide higher education to their children.
Large educational institutions
There was a time when people from outside used to come to Pakistan for higher education, but today, there is not a single higher education institution in Pakistan which is named among the top 500 universities in the world.
In contrast, if you look at India, there are some universities that are recognized globally. Among them the most famous IIT, IIM and other universities appear in the world rankings.
Indians are in a big position all over the world, be it business sector, education or media, Indians will definitely be seen everywhere. Similarly, any person needs some mentorship, networking or connection to move forward. And in this case, it becomes easy for any new Indian to form a relationship with the top professional in this field.
More you’ve been interested in:
- The Rise of China’s Digital Yuan: What Does This Mean For The Future Of Currency?
- A Muslim girl with hijab who competed with Hindu youth alone
- Strongest and worst Passport of 2022
- Sit in 2022 and arrive in 2021.
- Attempt to assassinate Turkish President fails
- Slight decline in the value of the dollar
- The most watched Netflix movies
- The CEOs of the 5 biggest companies in the world are Indians. But why no one is Pakistani?
- The number of Corona cases worldwide reached 261.495 million
- Oman almost had to wave ‘Good bye’ to the World Cup Hosting
- The government of Pakistan has good relations with us, Zabihullah Mujahid
- Former Afghan Vice President Amrullah Saleh’s brother killed by Taliban