Modern technology is constantly improving our lives.
The world of technology is abuzz with new information. American scientists have created a smart T shirt that monitors your heartbeat. International media reports that T-shirts were made by American scientists using flexible ear nanofibers.
Experts believe that smart T-shirts not only monitor heartbeats but keep a record for hours. Smart shirts are a significant achievement in medical science.
Smart T-shirts are a way to overcome major problems and make people aware of potential problems, such as heart disease. In collaboration with researchers at Rice University, it took 2 years to create a smart shirt.
The report states that scientists created a thread by wrapping flexible and thin cabin fibers up until a nanometer in thickness. This thread was then used to make shirts.
Three bundles of 7 carbon fibers, each less than 22 micrometers thick, were used at the microscopic level to create the thread. The thread was then sewn with a smart shirt, and worn by a volunteer. Researchers described the electrical conductors to be comfortable and durable. The volunteer who wore a smart shirt for first time didn’t feel uncomfortable despite continuous heartbeat monitoring.
More from us:
- A six-person space shuttle in a Blue Origin passenger rocket
- Airlines declare 5G technology a threat to aircraft
- Preparing to see 13.5 billion year old stars for the first time
- Twitter cracks down on users’ privacy
- Successful experiment with a plastic waste rocket
- Social Media War Tik Tok left YouTube behind
- Introducing Apple’s latest smartwatch with new features
- Google Announces Redesign of Gmail Service
- Omicron is spreading at the speed of light, French Prime Minister
- This thing was suddenly seen flying in Pakistan, what is this? Citizens worried
- Hacking virus under the guise of cryptocurrency mining
- Australia: New legislation for social media hints
- An easy way to turn a computer into an Android phone
- Introducing virtual viewing of Black Stone