On the opening day of the trading week, the dollar stayed flat on the interbank market. The dollar has not devalued or appreciated in the interbank market, according to data supplied by the State Bank of Pakistan. On the penultimate trading day of the week, the dollar remained constant at 178.04 on the Interbank Foreign Exchange (IFEX). Today’s closing #ExchangeRate in the interbank market.
State Bank of Pakistan (@StateBank Pak) 20th of December, 2021 The country’s trade imbalance, on the other hand, has exceeded $20 billion in the first five months of the current fiscal year, despite all of the government’s actions and announcements.
- Gold prices fall sharply
- Petroleum products announced a reduction of Rs 7 per liter
- PSL 7: Which team will choose first?
- Young British players play as much league cricket as possible. Captain English team Anne Morgan
- Seek details of advertisements received by channels during PML-N era
- Bhutto gave the power of vote to the people, Raja Pervez Ashraf
- Samsung Galaxy M52 launched in Pakistan
- Omar Sharif: Tribute of social media users on the death of ‘Emperor of Comedy’, ‘No one was or will be like Omar Sharif’
- How did Omar Sharif become a comedy king?
- How will school children take exams now? important announcement
- Opening of educational institutions included consultation with the provinces
- 60PC of Pakistan’s energy will be ‘spotless’ by 2030: PM Imran