Two unbeaten teams of PSL are competing today. The match will start at 7.30 pm at the National Cricket Stadium in Karachi. Both the teams have competed in PSL 9 times so far. Islamabad United has won five matches while Multan Sultans have won four. In the 7th edition of PSL,
The Multan Sultans team is at the top of the points table. Under the leadership of Mohammad Rizwan, Multan Sultans have played three matches so far and by winning all three, they have secured the first position in the points table.
Two unbeaten teams of PSL are competing today. On the other hand, Islamabad United is second in the points table after winning one match. Quetta Gladiators are third in the points table while Lahore Qalandars are third Peshawar Zalmi is fifth and Karachi Kings is sixth. Karachi Kings team has not won any match yet. Under the leadership of captain Babar Azam, Karachi has suffered defeat in all its three matches.
You May Like:
- Schedule of Pakistan cricket team in the year 2022
- Australian vice-captain injured before the tour of Pakistan
- Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings in PSL 7
- Lahore Qalandars beat Islamabad United in PSL 7
- Undefeated Multan Sultans claim another victory in PSL
- Two unbeaten teams of PSL are competing today
- Australian team’s tour of Pakistan is eagerly awaited, Asif Ali
- A big blow to Islamabad United V/S Peshawar Zalmi before today’s match
- Sultans head coach leaves PSL for IPL
- Pakistan and India T20 World Cup match sold Tickets